What is the difference between the Ford Bronco and the Jeep Wrangler?
If you are searching for a fun new vehicle, the Jeep Wrangler is probably one of the first vehicles that usually jumps into your head. The top can be removed, it has a bold and fun exterior, and clean up is a breeze! Recently, the Ford Bronco was reintroduced after a 20+ year hiatus. What is the difference between the Ford Bronco and the Jeep Wrangler? You have come to the right place to learn more!
Which vehicle is right for me, the Bronco, or the Wrangler?
Below, you will find more information about both the 2021 Ford Bronco and the 2020 Jeep Wrangler. Which one has the features that you have been looking for?
- 7 models available
- 2.3-liter EcoBoost engine that produces 270 horsepower and 310 lb-ft of torque is standard
- One additional engine option available
- Ground Clearance of 11.6 inches
- 4×4 and additional driving modes available
- Available rubberized washable floors
- Various roof options as well as removable roof and doors
- Easy to use instrument panel
- 11 models available
- 3.6-liter Pentastar® V6 engine that produces 285 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque is standard
- Four additional engine options available
- Three 4×4 systems available
- Maximum towing capacity of 3,500 pounds
- Total interior cargo volume of 31.7 cubic feet
- Weather-resistant removable carpet and a one-way floor drain
- Available heated seats and steering wheel
Where can I purchase a Jeep Wrangler near me?
If an adventure is what you are looking for, an adventure is what you are going to find by purchasing either the Ford Bronco or a Jeep Wrangler. At Mike Brown CDJR, we have a great selection of Jeep Wrangler vehicles for you to choose from. If you would like to learn more, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our friendly and knowledgeable team members will be here for you every step of the way! We look forward to hearing from you!